Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sky blue boy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.223.79.195

Rating: 
Votes: 5

Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 12:24 am:   

When I was in my late teens , my mums friend and husband split and my mums friend came to live with us along with her son Scot. I knew Scott well we used to hang around together on the council estate we grew up on. Scott was the archetype Chav. The best looking boy on the estate who had shagged most of the girls on the estate
We ended up sharing a room and he used to regale me with stories of his sexual experiences all the time and I would sit there hands under the covers nursing my hard on waiting for him to go to sleep so I could finish myself off or wait to pull the covers back on look at his throbbing member,

One hot summer night we were both lying there unable to sleep and the conversation drifted on to sex and that he was feeling horny: he asked about my experiences and I bullshitted that I'd done a bit He asked if I'd ever sucked cock
No I said do you wanna try he asked? After a bit of brinkmanship
I moved to sit on his bed the covers were off and I could see the bulge highlighted by the street light outside
I moved my hand on to his thigh he slid his hand on to mine and placed it on his fully hard cock, I stroked it through his tight boxers at the same time as stroking myself
We seemed to sit like that for an age until Scott took control and whipped his tight boxers off and his cock sprung up to attention he then grabbed the back of my neck down to his cock it was the first time I had tasted cock and the per cum tasted sweet I worked his tool like the proverbial lolly pop
He urged me to lick his balls and between his balls and bum
It was a hot night so the sweat made it taste even better
I moved back on to his throbbing cock , by this time I had stripped and positioned my self straddling him his cock with it pushed against my arse and he thrust as we kissed , the sweet smell of his per cum and sweat drove me wild
We lay side by side for a while until he switched position and we both took each others cocks in our mouths he squirmed as I moved to rim his sweet sweaty crack
We returned to me sitting on top as I pumped my cock I felt my load erupt of Scott's defined abdomen my cum glistened in the light Scott moaned and I knew he was close I positioned myself just in time for him to pump his generous load over my face we collapsed on the bed interspersed with me licking his and my cum together which I kissed him to swap love seed

The next few months were wild and unforgettable
Not just with Scott as my teenage years seemed to introduce lots of gay friends to me. Some I shared with Scott but that's another story

(Message edited by rigger on May 20, 2013)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration