Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Paul James
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.98.81.250

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 01:17 am:   

Travelled to Shakely today quite a few cars parked up empty, had a good walk round and nothing doing, sat in car until it got dusk watching cars leaving mostly dog walkers but odd lucky men had been seeing to each other somewhere in the bushes because two of them kissed and left in separate cars, a couple more cars pulled in near mine, one man looked about 50 and the other 20 odd they both give me a smile as they passed my car and went off round the right hand side down the path so I followed after a short while, it wasn't completely dark so I could see where they went off the path so did the same and stood back and did some dogging for a change, it didn't take them long to get going and after the usual kissing and sucking the younger one gave the other one a real good seeing to, what with the moaning and slapping of flesh I thought we would have had some company but not a soul, so I took my hard cock and went back to my car hoping some young man would suck it but no one about, the two came back and must have done round two in the older mans car, so I stood outside my car and did the deed myself, interesting night not my usual but good, take care lads.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration