Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

josh 26
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.91.50

Rating: 
Votes: 15

Posted on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 10:48 pm:   

hi guys I gave gaybod a good chance for over six months and dident get a single email!!! so rather use fabswingers etc as can post my mug shot and number from time to time. most guys don't even like txting as there gfs check there mobiles not that I send random sexual txts just how's u m8 let me know if you fancy a drink etc this even freaks blokes out fucking mad as I could be a m8 from work. I have met a lot of younger gay married lads with kids who where to scared to admit there sexuality even in 2017!!! must admit don't get that as just fucks up there wifes lives along with there own. and plenty of gay for pay lads also a bit of a scam. but I have met up with bouncers doormen policeman footie thugs chavs etc who are not what you would expect as mostly bottoms who are as gentle as fuck under there drag! came out at 14 with no problems from friends or family but have never wanted a gay lifestyle of clubs and bars iam not saying that iam not proud to be gay but there are many shades of gay!!! shame its just the stereo types who get shown on tv. or have to look like sex gods not the guy with spots who works in Tesco and lives at home who I would be more then happy to have sex with if not more! so don't think us younger guys have it easy like mr crisp we are still looking for the great dark man! only to find scene queens and muscle marys. still no info on recent blocked holes I will give up asking and stick to the two I know one only a spy hole but fucking horny lols if anybody wants a TRUE STORY let me know but sorry no 10'inch cocks as yet. cheers josh

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration