Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

josh 26
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.91.50

Rating: 
Votes: 8

Posted on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 11:23 pm:   

hi I have been a member in the past !!!! and got no emails so gave up. I was only asking where the recent blocked holes are not trying to cause a 3rd world war lols I am gay but straight looking and acting and not part of the London gay scene as it has no interest to me. I like the idear of meeting random normal guys in cotts or out cruising I work at a busy London station and see plenty of action in the toilets but as its my place of work I am not that stupid! and most of the daytime suits look very shiny with plucked eye brows sorry but not for me but each to his own. I could find that in any club or sauna. I like normal bi curious lads or builder types up to the age of 55 but as I am not looking for romance at this moment cotts and crusing are the best places. looks like my age group has missed out on rearly busy cotts and glory holes I want the excitement of the local chav or married guy who just want no strings fun. I am not into size or whats your stats crap or VGL just mister normal! and any race or size. met up with a irish lad on the scene who was told he was past it at 22!!! I am on other sights with my photos and mobile number so no way am I shy and I am not talking gaydar! my worst nightmare lols. I am not bad looking 6ft 7inch uncut dick I don't work out! but get told that I am fit I play football and rugby and drink in straight pubs as will not be put in a box! if I am bored I cruse over at ham fields but once again the same old guys so that's me!!! a out but non scene 26yr old fuck! bet this is a boring read . when I get a chance a will add a few true storys lets get gaybod back to how it was! cheers josh

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration