Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

josh 26
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.91.50

Rating: 
Votes: 8

Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 11:29 pm:   

good on you gaybod for posting my coments I know it is a free sight but so is fabguys fabswingers etc I have looked on this since my teens as liked the random storys and postings of cottage action as well as the warnings for safety!!! but for the last few years it has slowly died a death. I only asked where the so called new glory holes had been blocked off as work in central London and wanted to check them out to see what venues I had missed! I know of two in public places. cant we all get gaybod up to the great sight it was in my youth by posting cottage info and our own real storys other then he had a huge cock etc yawn! I have just waited a hour for a married builder to show who I have met once but this is the 4th let down as he says he gets too shy but dosent have the guts to txt to say he had changed his mind so fucking rude! so this guy can keep his 7'inch cock for his wife he wants me to rim him and for me to spunk over his arse and then eat my load.end of the day he is a good looking real builder but also a prize twatt!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration