Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nw6bear
Username: Nw6bear

Post Number: 87

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 04:40 pm:   

Hi there 'i spy perv 26' Well, I see that Gaybod was prepared to post your comments!!

I don't think you realise that Gaybod is run entirely by volunteers on a rather antiquated piece of
'blog type' software. It is quite beyond this software to host the "sexual" media Apps you seem to
advocate. I can see you saying "Well, why not install such an App?". Gaybod's site is entirely free,
so where is the money coming from to pay a programmer to do this?

In any event do we really need any more Gaydars, Grind'rs, Growlr's etc.? Still, if you find Gaybod so
boring I suppose that you can move quite easily to one or more of these Apps, but it may cost you
some money!!!!

I do however agree with you on this endless search for Glory Holes. We are never going back to the
'old days' when nearly every public loo had at least a spy-hole. Even if one can be found, what is
the point of advertising it on 'sites' such as this just to alert the authorities to block it immediately?
The police and others in authority 'do' read these sites you know!

The saunas that you seem to get so upset about are now the only certain place to find a glory-hole
and not even all those have them. Still, that will cost you money too, as you have to pay for the
entrance!!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration