Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

i spy perv 26
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.91.50

Rating: 
Votes: 4

Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 11:45 pm:   

can anybody tell me where the last new public glory holes where??? even if they got blocked off I can name three inn around London in the last six months. and there are still a few spy holes at London stations. public wanking is rife at waterloo and Liverpool st station toilets. if the cleaners turn a blind eye why not do the same to glory holes as they can be blocked up. must admit I blame the old gits who spent hours in them even with a flask of tea. I have drenched a few in my time as they refused to give others any chance. there are glory holes at london venues and a few regular boot fairs. so would love to know recent blocked holes??? as I cant think of one! the walls are no longer chipboard so not so easy to start a new one yes I know its naughty but so is cruising and that dosent stop anybody the same goes for openly wanking in gents but this will fool on deaf ears as there are no longer any bob the builders with the guts to make one just moaning queens

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration