Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Saunareviewer
Username: Saunareviewer

Post Number: 17

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 06:16 pm:   

Facilites: 3/5 A medium sized sauna. The downstairs has undergone extensive renovation recently which is still on going. The jacuzzi is after a number of issues working once again. The current steam room is small, as is the sauna. The cafe bar is pleasant, but has limited seating which is an issue on busy days. Their is a good menu & a decent meal can be had for reasonable price. Tea & coffee is free.

Upstairs the cruise areas are largely unchanged from the Bronx days but adequate. The private rooms are a little odd shaped & difficult to utilise for taller guys. The beds are too small. Two better private rooms are available for an extra charge.

Staff: 5/5 The most friendly of any sauna I've visited. Correct attitude & approach to customers.

Clientele: 4/5 Mixed demographics, lots of white guys with a sprinkling of blacks & Asians (South & East). As is typical leans towards older but younger guys always come in. If you want Fresh meat, evenings & naked days (Saturdays & Tuesdays) attract them in significant numbers.

People here are very sociable & will chat to you. Cuter guys are still sometimes aloof, but lack bad attitude. Most of the cruising occurs upstairs with some action in the sauna & steam rooms.

Overall: 4.5/5 My review is based on current November 2016 interior facilities. When the new showers, sauna & steam room open it will improve even further. What makes this place at present is the people, both customers & employees. I can still recommend a visit now as the existing facilities are adequate/good & it in no way represents a building site.

Parking on site is extremely limited. Some of the surrounding side streets by the factories provide parking. I will review again when'll works are complete & expect to raise the facilities score then.

Early bird entrance is only 8 which represents excellent value for money.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration