Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Username: Nw6bear

Post Number: 82

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 06:19 pm:   

Back at Pennine a couple of weeks ago, this time on a Wednesday. It was very busy with the usual crowd of older
men and a few young ones. This place never ceases to amaze me in it's friendliness and the fantastic sex you can
have there. I know it is a bit basic with limited facilities, but it never seems to matter as I aleays have a GREAT time.

UPDATE Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 10:00 am:

I was up in Manchester last weekend and visited the Pennine on Monday arriving at noon with a few sauna addicts
already busy! The sauna that day was not as packed as usual. Nevertheless I had a great time, finishing off the sex
with a delicious plate of gammon, eggs and chips.

I always find the owner, John, very friendly as are most of the “punters”. How they have managed to keep the entry
at £10 is a miracle in this time of rising utility costs, when every other sauna I know has been raising prices.

I was told that Mondays can be busy, but a Wednesday is a better bet for higher numbers. I shall try to remember
that for next time.

UPDATE Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 07:34 pm:

This sauna is a MUST if you are mature or “matures” are your thing.

The facilities are pretty basic with a sauna, steam room, one rest/massage room, communal, showers together
with a couple of darkrooms with beds and benches. You can have drinks, snacks and home cooked meals in the

The sauna is extremely friendly and everyone is made welcome. Sex goes on all-over the place apart from main
lounge area. Due to the lack of private rooms, much of the it group sex.

It is quite important that you get there early. The place officially opens on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday &
Saturday at 12am, but you can usually get in soon after 11am. The action starts very quickly and by 3:30pm
most of the “punters” have gone apart from weekends, when I gather that people can arrive a bit later.

There is parking in a neighbouring street or in the Glebe Street/Bowler Street Car Park about 5 minutes walk
away or you can take the Metrolink from Manchester to the Shaw and Crompton stop and then take the 23,
408 or 435 bus to the stop just past Cromer Street.

As an older man, this is one of my favourite saunas in the UK.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration