Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Saunareviewer
Username: Saunareviewer

Post Number: 4

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:51 pm:   

Facilities: 3/5 This is large & modern but lots of space is empty especially on the ground floor. The jacuzzi is pleasant & a decent size but the steam room seems to have constant issues. It's always either far to hot or fails to generate any steam. Sauna box is typical & upstairs cruise areas are spacious.

Staff: 3/5 The owner is pleasant & polite, some of his minions & one early middle aged one in particular have attitude problems.

Clientele: 3/5 Mixed bag of demographics. This is Leicester! Young & old, ugly & rude, cute skinny twinkles, hot well built middle aged guys, the occasional Greco Roman Superhuman twenty something & plenty of very average guys in-between, I think this is one of the most mixed saunas around. I see online hookups coming in to use this as a discreet knocking shop sometimes.

Equally mixed on the sociability front. Their are some cliques of guys I've observed on several weekend visits who will only talk to you when their friends have left. Young Asian clique, older bears clique being amongst them.

Overall: 3/5 Another pay your money take your chance sauna. The best one in Leicester in my opinion if only because the others are too small.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration